1000mg/10g 1 kg
Vitamin C 10% is a complementary feed for horses. Under normal circumstances a horse produces adequate supplies of Vitamin C. However natural production may not be sufficient during the following circumstances and supplementation can be beneficial.
- Horses in very hard training where additional antioxidant support is required.
- During periods of stress.
- In very hot conditions.
- In young and old horses to nutritionally support collagen synthesis.
Instructions for Proper Use ;
- Vitamin C 10% should be added to the normal feed ration.
- All Horses : Feed 25g per day ( one level scoop ) or as directed by your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.
- Young Horses : Feed 5g per day or as directed by your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.